Pet Cat Requirements
- Cats must be a minimum for 2 pounds.
- Pendleton County Resident only
- Drop-off is between 7:15-8AM.
- All pet cats will be given a rabies vaccination unless proof of previous of current vaccine status accompanies the pet.
- Food must be withheld the night prior to surgery for the safety of the animal and use of anesthesia.
- Please do not arrive early or late without previous arrangements.
- Pick-up is the same day. We will call or text you with the pick-up time (usually between 2pm and 3:30pm)
- All pet cats must arrive for surgery in a hard sided carrier. NO SOFT SIDED CARRIERS
Surgery Prices Pet Cats
- Cat – Male or Female $80
- 6% Kentucky sales tax will be added upon checkout
Additional Surgical Fees
• Umbilical hernia repair-$20
• Cryptorchid (male animal with undescended testicle)- $20
• Enucleation (eye removal)- $95
• Tail amputation- $95
• Dewclaw removal (unattached only)- $20 per dewclaw
• Teeth extractions- $10/tooth
• Pain meds- $12
Nonsurgical Fees when accompanied by a spay/neuter:
Revolution (cats)- $6
Bottle of VetKem- $22
Microchips with lifetime registration-$30
New Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Due to a high number of missed appointments, no-call and no-shows, we have put deposit and cancellation policies in place. Missed appointments are very costly for us and negatively impact the number of animals and families we can help each month. We now require the following deposit for all pet appointments scheduled beginning December 1, 2023 and after. Invoices will be sent out within 24 hours of registration. Deposits are due within 24 hours of the invoice being sent and can be paid securely by credit/debit card. Please watch for this email and check your SPAM or Junk folder if you have not received it within 24 hours after registering. If you do not pay your deposit at that time, we will release your surgical appointment to someone else.
Pet Cat Deposits – $25
The deposit will go toward the cost of your pet’s surgery and will be deducted from the balance due upon check-in. If you need to cancel your appointment, we require at least a 5 day notice in order for your deposit to be refunded. Deposits for missed appointments or appointments cancelled with less than 5 days notice are non-refundable.